May I Recommend:
Voices of Exploration"It was a cherished experience. I feel I got to see the grand order of things. In the overall scheme of things, it proves that men can do anything they want to if they work hard enough at it.'"
– Scott Carpenter (1925–2013) Mercury astronaut and second American to orbit Earth
LIVE NASA TV
- Findings from Curiosity are filling in the blanks regarding what we know about Mars... and making new ones too fb.me/1PUcmhZBB 1 hour ago
- @astroengine @NASA @MarsCuriosity Typical mid-Noachian crisis. 1 hour ago
- Ancient lake in Gale Crater compared in size (but not depth) to one of NY's Finger Lakes (via @MarsCuriosity update #AGU13) 1 hour ago
- "The radiation environment on Mars is unlike anything we have on Earth." (@MarsCuriosity update ustream.tv/nasajpl ) #AGU13 1 hour ago
- "In future missions we will probably be specifically looking for biosignatures" (@MarsCuriosity update ustream.tv/nasajpl) #AGU13 1 hour ago
- "We still have the possibility that we could detect organics directly or indirectly" (@MarsCuriosity update ustream.tv/nasajpl) #AGU13 1 hour ago
- RT @Slate: Best window seat EVER: slate.me/IM8gyQ http://t.co/0czCXlc5N9 1 hour ago
- Cassini’s Best Look Yet At Saturn’s Crazy Hexagon
- So… What’s Up With ISON?
- Questions About ISON? Here Are Some Answers:
- The Other Side of ISON: Here’s the Comet as Seen from Mercury
- Watch this beautiful new trailer for “In Saturn’s Rings”
- Happy Birthday, ISS!
- The 2014 Year in Space Calendars are Here!
- What Happened to Mars?
- OMG Saturn.
- Astronomers Spot an Asteroid Sporting Six Comet-Like Tails
- Vesta’s Formation History? It’s Complicated.
- NASA’s Surprising Discoveries About Three Near-Earth Asteroids
- Galileo’s Visit with an Asteroid, 22 Years Ago Today
- Cassini Gets Its Best Look Ever at Titan’s Polar Lakes
- Watch the Sun’s Skin Split Open (and Then Heal Itself)
Thanks, Steve."Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
– Steve Jobs, 1955 – 2011
One last thing…