May I Recommend:
Voices of Exploration"It was a cherished experience. I feel I got to see the grand order of things. In the overall scheme of things, it proves that men can do anything they want to if they work hard enough at it.'"
– Scott Carpenter (1925–2013) Mercury astronaut and second American to orbit Earth
LIVE NASA TV
- @Astroguyz Dunno. Dies the Soyuz have running boards? 49 minutes ago
- @Astroguyz Minutes, I mean. 1 hour ago
- @Astroguyz All they need are 90 seconds and fire extinguishers. 1 hour ago
- RT @Astroguyz: @JPMajor Hey, the Chinese space station is currently unoccupied; can't the ISS astros head over there? Saw it in a movie onc… 1 hour ago
- @AstroN8 @ShuttleAlmanac @SWGlassPit Why don't business costs increase when C-level execs get exorbitant raises and bonuses? 1 hour ago
- #NASA update on #ISS "The crew is safe and preparing to begin a normal sleep shift" nasa.gov/content/update… 1 hour ago
- RT @casciencecenter: Even astronauts check-in at customs after returning to Earth! bit.ly/1hNzgNH 2 hours ago
- “Take Us Home, Scotty…” Juno Takes the First Video of Earth and Moon From Space
- Cassini’s Best Look Yet At Saturn’s Crazy Hexagon
- So… What’s Up With ISON?
- Questions About ISON? Here Are Some Answers:
- The Other Side of ISON: Here’s the Comet as Seen from Mercury
- Watch this beautiful new trailer for “In Saturn’s Rings”
- Happy Birthday, ISS!
- The 2014 Year in Space Calendars are Here!
- What Happened to Mars?
- OMG Saturn.
- Astronomers Spot an Asteroid Sporting Six Comet-Like Tails
- Vesta’s Formation History? It’s Complicated.
- NASA’s Surprising Discoveries About Three Near-Earth Asteroids
- Galileo’s Visit with an Asteroid, 22 Years Ago Today
- Cassini Gets Its Best Look Ever at Titan’s Polar Lakes
Thanks, Steve."Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
– Steve Jobs, 1955 – 2011
One last thing…