Voices of Exploration"Everything's three dimension when you look back at the Earth in all its splendor, in all its glory, multicolors of the blues of the oceans and whites of the snow and the clouds. If your arm were long enough while you're on the surface, it's almost as if you could reach out and put it in the palm of your hand and bring it back close to you and take it home with you. Take it home with you so everybody else could see."
– Gene Cernan, Apollo 17 astronaut
LIVE NASA TV
- Paleontologist @MarkWitton digs up 4 tired clichés of dinosaur art: j.mp/1bX8YRN 2 hours ago
- RT @Astroguyz: RT @ScottSKOMO: WOW!!! RT @Laura_Buchtel: Amazing picture. RT “@dkevra: another Grand Isle water spout picture twitter.com/nsm… 2 hours ago
- Something tells me more than a few evolutionary biologists might have some responses to this article: j.mp/1bX6tij 2 hours ago
- Check out this incredible shot of the #ISS and the Moon...in broad daylight! fb.me/ETLggrHE 3 hours ago
- RT @SpaceUndrground: The Great Red Spot as seen by Voyager j.mp/16Lj33U 3 hours ago
- This is big, huh? MT @TheAlexKnapp: Scientists figured out a way to store quantum data for hours instead of seconds. j.mp/11Mozhd 4 hours ago
- Want to see a BILLION-pixel view of Mars from Curiosity? fb.me/2bFKpaZ3c 4 hours ago
- Want to see a BILLION-pixel view of Mars from Curiosity?
- What Happens Around a Hungry Black Hole?
- A Solution to a Slippery Slope: CO2 Sleds on Mars?
- “Like L.A. Smog on Steroids” – Cassini Scientists Pick Apart Titan’s Haze
- Road Trip! Curiosity Prepares for Some Long-Distance Driving
- Dione to Join the List of Moons with Underground Oceans?
- You Will Love This Animated Space Adventure.
- Passing 2-Mile-Wide Asteroid Has Its Own Little Moon
- Win a DVD of NOVA’s Excellent “Earth From Space”
- Look Into the Blood-Red Eye of Saturn’s Polar Hurricane
- Proof that Meteors Hit Saturn’s Rings… a Lot
- What would it look like to watch Daphnis fly past?
- The Horsehead Nebula Like You’ve Never Seen It Before
- 50 Unbelievable Facts About Earth: an Infographic
- Research Reveals Rain Shadows from Saturn’s Rings
Thanks, Steve."Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
– Steve Jobs, 1955 – 2011
One last thing…